FON is accepting applications for the Spring Scholarship Awards from September 20, 2022 through November 14, 2022.
Applications Are Now Closed
FON accepted applications from 09/01/2022 to 11/14/2022.
Please continue reading to learn about our requirements.
- Students must be enrolled in a baccalaureate or higher degree program at participating Colorado Schools of Nursing:
- Adams State University – Alamosa
- Colorado Christian University
- Colorado Mesa University – Grand Junction
- Colorado State University – Pueblo
- CU Colorado Springs Helen and Arthur E. Johnson Beth-El College of Nursing and Health Sciences
- Metropolitan State University of Denver
- Regis University/Loretto Heights School of Nursing – Denver
- Univ. of Colorado, College of Nursing
- University of Northern Colorado, School of Nursing – Greeley
(Please note, the application forms on this web site require one of the following browsers: Internet Explorer 8 and above, Firefox 4 and above, or Safari 5 and above, and will not work properly at this time on a mobile device.)
Countdown to Application Close
Don't Wait, Apply Now!
Colorado Nursing Collaborative Scholarship Application
The Colorado Nursing Collaborative involves two organizations that give scholarships to nursing students:
Friends of Nursing (FON)
Alpha Kappa Chapter-at-Large, Sigma Theta Tau (STTI)
Each organization has unique eligibility criteria. Students can apply for scholarships from either or both organizations using the common application forms found here on the FON website.
The completed online FON application form can be printed out and mailed to Alpha Kappa Chapter-at-Large, Sigma Theta Tau (STTI). The website link, address and phone number are found below.
Two recommendation forms will need to be completed and submitted separately for Sigma Theta Tau. (Click here to see and print the recommendation form.) You will also need copies of your transcripts. Be sure to check eligibility criteria on the website below before mailing your application to STTI.
Friends of Nursing
P.O. Box 735
Englewood, CO 80151-0735